Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

How many posts....

...can I post in one day?

As many as I want!!! It's freaking 80 degrees outside, people, I am NOT going out there...

My girlfriend has a blog and it's so exciting to me!!! She has stayed away from facebook (which is my main source of communication in the last 4 years and we haven't seen each other much in those years, boo). She's a writer and I have ALWAYS loved her writing AND her stories because she has millions. Her kids? Literally the most psyco, yet adorable and sweet children you could ever meet. They have story after story of insane things that happen to them not to mention the countless ER visits to go with those stories. She's the sort of person that when she tells you a story you laugh your freaking butt off and tell her she MUST write it down. She finally has started and it makes me so happy! She even wrote a novel called, Mother Mona, about a woman who travels to remote Alaska to care for her daughter while she is pregnant and has a disease called Preeclampsia. I haven't read it. I'm not a big reader, but I really can't wait to read her book. And I really can't wait to buy a copy from Amazon and have her sign it for me.

writeupthere.com
She's a homeschooling mama. Business owner. Gardner. Chicken keeper. Writer. Orthodox Christian. Army wife (serious badass skills there). Alaskan. Killer cook. And she makes the meanest martinis around.


No comments: