Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Wine much?

I really don't know what I want to write about, but my husband is sleeping so I figured I'd pass this special time by writing somehting..................................................................................... wow, this is so far very boring.

Ok, so the painting is going....slllllloooooowwwwwlllllyyyyyy but yet faster than I thought. wierd, I know. The sprayer (borrowed from Mister newly divorced, that really sucks, Brett-the babe from high school and I know he will never read this A-wait, I better not say his name out loud) is great. She (yes, the sprayer is a fickle woman) works wonderfully, when she's in a good mood. I'm not usually in a good mood, so she's doing better than I am. The sprayer makes it go very fast. However I found out that green (our previous color) is very hard to paint over ESPECIALLY with the perfect yellow paint that has bearly any pigment. SO on some sides of our house we are on coat #4. Some still only have 3 coats but need more and some are just still totaly green. I bought another 10 gallons of expensive paint today and that brings us up to 30 gallons that should have only been 15. But I can rejoice that I'm the one painting our house and not a professional, therefore saving literally thousands of dollars. The trade off however, is that almost everything we own will have at least 1 drop of yellow paint on it when we are through.

I plan to spend that thousands of dollars on a trip to Hawaii. And, no, I'm not joking...but don't tell my husband...see he dosen't want to read my silly blog, so it's really fun to say things on here publicly and know he won't know about them...I'm still in the planing stage, so I'll keep you updated. Hmm, not sure if I'm going to post this or not....

I purposefully did not do the spell check, it counted 5 actual mis-spelled words, can you find them? Betcha you didn't know my blog could also be a game!

2 comments:

The Knight Family said...

I think one misspelling is the title... I thought that this would be a post about your hubby's wine making adventures! But I can't wait to see pictures of your house. And good luck saving for Hawaii; I am secretly doing that too.

AKmamaOf7 said...

Well, I'd had a bit too much wine when I wrote this...thus the title. :)