Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Secrets

I keep secrets from people including my husband. I don't usually mean to and they're not big whoppers, I just don't tell him everything running through my head. I think he'd leave me if I told him all of my random thoughts. I'd constantly call him on the phone and say, "Hey, I think we need another plant over there, or some trees right here, or I know, lets get goats!" Ok, I had to tell him that last one.

The reason for this post is because I have not told him about this blog. I think that he would think it was dumb and a waste of my time. But then I could be wrong, I often am. I know I should tell him especially because it's not a big deal, but it would be to him if I didn't tell him. I just really wanted to try it and I didn't know if he'd approve and I also didn't know if I'd forget the password after one day and never come back again. This is my third post so I immagine I'd better send him the link. I tend to not express my feelings very well, and he's pretty good at it. Perhaps this can help explain what goes on in my little head.

No comments: