Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's raining, lets blog


Today is raining, so I'll finally post these pics I took last week. It's been so sunny and nice (awesome) but it's good to have a down day...as long as it's just one day. I'm making borscht for my deprived family, the ham bone is slowly cooking and our house feels cozy.

What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day in the summer?
pansies and Livingston daisies planted here...hope they get bigger!


zucchini & 2 sunflowers...the warmest part of our yard

columbine getting ready to bloom

2 new raspberry beds, one yellow one thorn less red

never ending fence redo

our yellow house that used to be green

our old laying hens

planted garden

new chickens for this year, our "teenagers"

first try at turnips, how do you eat turnips?

new top needed for our picnic table, old rotted one removed

there is nothing better than a snuggly baby goat

my prized peony, love this thing

husband's honey bees hard at work

No comments: